Fast cough relief & lung support
Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic is a synergistic formula containing the powerful herbal expectorants, Elecampane and White Horehound, plus traditional Chinese herbs to relieve coughs caused by bronchial congestion (productive and non-productive), bronchial dryness or bronchial spasm associated with bronchitis, common cold, flu and upper respiratory tract infections, such as laryngitis.
In addition to being a multi-purpose expectorant and antitussive, this medicine provides antiinfective, antiallergic, bronchodilator, demulcent (soothes bronchial airways), anticatarrhal (resolves mucus), antiinflammatory and detoxifying effects to promote healthy lung and respiratory function. It also provides trophorestorative (tonic) action on the lungs to assist with recuperation.
An expectorant and lung tonic to relieve coughs, associated with:
- Bronchial congestion
- Common cold and flu
- Upper respiratory infections including laryngitis
- Supports healthy lung function
- Soothes bronchial airways
- Adult: 2 - 3 tablets or 7 - 10 mL liquid one to three times daily
- Child (6 - 12yrs): 5 - 7 mL liquid or 1 - 2 tablets one to three times daily
- Child (2 - 6yrs): 2 - 5 mL liquid or ½- 1 tablets one to three times daily (tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey)
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
Use only as directed. Always read the label. If symptoms persist consult a healthcare practitioner. During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) 500mg
- Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) 470mg
- Pinellia ternate 450mg
- Aster tataricus 300mg
- Houttuynia cordata 300mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus 300mg
- Stemona japonica 280mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) 190mg
- Plus Thyme Oil 100% 10mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Read our Cough Lung blog.