Nutrients for healthy hair, skin & nails
Thinning or damaged hair, brittle nails or poor skin condition may be an indication of poor nutritional status. Fusion® Health Hair, Skin & Nails has been specially formulated to provide nutrients that promote healthy hair growth, nourish the nails and support skin health
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated with Phytofol® and silica to enhance the clinical effects of Fusion® Health Hair Tonic
- May assist in the management of hair conditions such as alopecia, thinning hair, premature greying of the hair, split ends and dull, weak or brittle hair
- Helps maintain healthy nails, and may help strengthen soft or brittle nails and reduce breakage, splitting, chipping and flaking
- May help improve the texture, tone, firmness and elasticity of the skin, and aid the management of skin conditions such as dryness, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, mild to moderate acne, and minor wounds (like cuts, scratches, abrasions or burns)
- Contains highly bioavailable forms of zinc and manganese
- Suitable for men, women, and children
How it works
Fusion® Health Hair, Skin & Nails contains silica, which is required for the structural integrity of the skin and the production and repair of collagen and other forms of connective tissue.
Also present are antioxidant nutrients such as zinc, manganese and vitamins C and E, which may help protect cells from free radical damage that can be associated with premature skin ageing.
In Hair, Skin & Nails, these nutrients are supported by Phytofol®. Exclusively available from Fusion® Health, Phytofol® is a standardised extract of the herb Fallopia multiflora, which works by revitalising and reactivating the hair follicles to stimulate growth.
In Chinese medicine, Fallopia multiflora has traditionally been used to nourish the scalp, maintain healthy hair follicle function, promote hair growth and help inhibit premature greying. It may assist in the management of hair loss (including male and female pattern baldness and alopecia, also known as spot baldness), and enhance hair volume, strength, shine and colour.
Directions for use:
- Take 1 tablet once daily
- Child (6-12yrs): Take ½ tablet once daily
- Child under 6yrs: Take as professionally advised
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains extract equivalent to dry:
- Fallopia multiflora (Phytofol®) root 1g (1000mg)
- Silica (colloidal) 321mg equiv. Silicon 150mg
- Zinc glycinate 49.1mg equiv. Zinc 15mg
- Manganese glycinate 8.8mg equiv. to Manganese 2.5mg
- Copper 50mcg
- Selenium 50mcg
- Iodine 50mcg
- Vitamin C 125mg
- Vitamin B5 100mg
- Vitamin B6 50mg,
- Inositol 50mg
- Vitamin E 50IU
- Betacarotene 2.5mg
- Vitamin B2 25mg
- Coenzyme Q10 15mg
- Biotin 2.5mg
- Lycopene 2.5mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts or dairy products
To find a store closest to you click here.