Address fluid retention, promote healthy fluid balance and support kidney health.
Features and benefits
- Promotes healthy fluid metabolism, relieves fluid retention and reduces urinary frequency
- May also help relieve symptoms such as fatigue, reduced sexual vitality, menstrual irregularity, menopausal overheating, light-headedness, insomnia, tinnitus, poor eyesight and pain and weakness of the lower back and legs, all of which may be considered indicative of deficient Kidney energy from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- This high potency formula contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs to support and tone the Kidney organ-meridian system, address deficient Kidney energy, and balance Yin and Yang
- May be particularly beneficial from mid-life onwards, when Kidney energy is traditionally regarded as becoming progressively depleted and vulnerable to exhaustion due to overwork, a hard-driven lifestyle, insufficient fluid intake, multiple pregnancies and chronic illness or stress
- In TCM, herbal Kidney tonics are often taken alongside other herbs to enhance and support the treatment of a wide range of health problems, so Fusion® Kidney Tonic® has been specially formulated to be suitable for use in conjunction with many of our other products, including Hair Tonic, Women’s Balance™, Menopause and Menopause Free™
How it works
In TCM, the Kidney organ-meridian system is considered one of the most important foundations of good health. This organ-meridian governs not just the kidneys themselves, but also the adrenal glands, ovaries, testes, brain, spinal cord, skeletal structure (especially that of the lumbar region), teeth, genitals and inner ear. It also governs the body fluids, tissues, hormones, and other substances produced by the kidneys, adrenals and sex glands, and regulates fluid balance, reproduction, growth and willpower.
The Kidney organ-meridian is considered the foundation of good health, and is the reservoir for the inherited form of Qi or life force that is also known as Kidney energy, essence, or Jing. Jing is progressively depleted with age and becomes particularly vulnerable to exhaustion from mid-life onwards due to overwork, a hard driven lifestyle, insufficient fluid intake, multiple pregnancies and chronic illness or stress.
Fusion® Kidney Tonic® has been carefully formulated according to the principles of Chinese medicine to strengthen the Kidney organ-meridian and balance Yin and Yang. It includes a synergistic blend of herbs that have traditionally been used to support and tonify the Kidneys and Jing, including Rehmannia, Horny Goat Weed, Goji berries and Cuscuta. Together these herbs may help to address deficiency of Jing (symptoms of which may include fatigue, exhaustion, reduced sexual vitality, menstrual and menopausal problems, and weakness and pain in the legs and lower back).
Alisma and Poria are also present to promote healthy fluid metabolism and resolve Dampness (fluid retention).
Directions for use:
- Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily
- Children under 12 years take as professionally advised
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist consult a healthcare professional
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
Rehmannia glutinosa root 800mg Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed) leaf 800mg Cuscuta hygrophilae seed 500mg Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry) fruit 500mg Cornus officinalis (Cornelian Cherry) fruit 400mg Dioscorea oppositifolia (Mountain Yam) root & rhizome 400mg Alisma orientale rhizome 300mg Poria cocos mushroom 300mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.