TOWARDS YOUR HEALTH OR FITNESS GOAL
Given away EVERY week, for 10 weeks!
Purchase any Fusion Health product, keep your receipt and enter below for your chance to win.
Simply follow these 3 easy steps:
- Buy any Fusion Health product and keep your receipt
- Use the form below to input your entry details
- Upload a photo of your receipt as proof of purchase to complete your entry
- Competition starts 15/04/2022 and closes 30/06/2022
- Weekly draws run from 29/04/2022 – 01/07/2022
- Non-winning entries in each weekly draw will be entered into subsequent weekly draws
- 1 entry allowed per product purchased. Multiple entries allowed in one transaction. The entrant must submit an entry form for each individual product (even if purchased in one transaction)
- Retain your receipt(s)so you can claim your prize if you win!
- Don’t want to enter online? Post a copy of your receipt along with your full name, email address, phone number and product barcode to PO Box 1999, Byron Bay, NSW 2481
- Prize delivery: Fusion will consult directly with the winner to determine the best way to deliver the prize
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is McPherson’s Consumer Products Pty Ltd (ACN 000 020 495), trading as Fusion Health of Unit 54/1 Porter Street, Byron Bay NSW 2481 telephone: 1800 550 103
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating stores and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 15/04/2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 30/06/2022 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a. Purchase any Fusion Health product from Fusion Health online store or a stockist of Fusion Health products (“Qualifying Transaction”) and retain their purchase receipt; and then
b. Visit fusionhealth.com.au/giveaway, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input requested details into the online entry form (including full name, the store it was purchased from, the barcode from the Fusion Health product purchased, upload a copy of the purchase receipt for the Qualifying Transaction and submit the fully completed online entry form online.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) one entry is allowed per product even if purchased in one qualifying transaction (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements (including the individual barcodes of each product)
10. Entrants must retain either their original purchase receipt(s) OR a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof
of purchase for an entry when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of an entrant’s entry and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase, show that an Fusion Health product was purchased and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to entry.
11. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
12. There will be ten (10) draws conducted for the entries received throughout the Promotional Period.
13. All draws will take place at the promoter’s address at 11am on the dates specified in the table below. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published at www.fusionhealth.com.au/giveaway within 7 business days.
14. If an Entrant has won the prize, that entry will be removed from subsequent draws.
15. All draws will take place at the promoter’s address at 11am on the dates specified in the table below. The winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published within 7 business days at fusionhealth.com.au/giveaway.
|Weekly Draw 1||April 29, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 2||May 6, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 3||May 13, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 4||May 20, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 5||May 27, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 6||June 3, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 7||June 10, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 8||June 17, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 9||June 24, 2022|
|Weekly Draw 10||July 1, 2022|
An unclaimed prize draw, if required, will be held 1 October 2022 at the same time and location as the original draw. Any unclaimed prize winners will be notified in writing within two (2) business days and their names will be published at www.fusionhealth.com.au/giveaway within 7 business days.
16. The first valid entrant drawn will win $1000 to spend on a health and fitness goal of their choice
17. The prize will be arranged by Fusion Health with the winner’s chosen supplier and presented to the Entrant within 60 days of being notified the winner
18. If the prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification. This may include a $1000 cash visa gift card which will be arranged at the promoter’s discretion.
19. The Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers, including:
a. Prize is not redeemable for cash or cash products
b. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
c. The prize limit is up to $1000
20. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take / redeem a prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
22. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the relevant draw and their names will be published at fusionhealth.com.au/giveaway
23. The prize will be arranged by Fusion Health with the chosen supplier and presented to the Entrant within 60 days of being notified the winner
24. Total prize pool value is up $10,000
25. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
26. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
27. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ( “Non-Excludable Guarantees” ). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use, taking or redemption of a prize.
31. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation as, and in the form, required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
33. ACT Permit No. TP22/00187, SA Permit No. T22/115
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LUCKY WINNERS