Kids need a balanced diet to supply them with the nutrients that support their growth and development. Since children are more susceptible to mild illnesses like common colds, it’s also important to support their immune system health. Looking for tips to help improve your child’s diet, keep them calm or relieve symptoms of common colds? You’ll find all those and more in the resources below.
- Kids' Nutrient Ninja
- Kids' Astra 8 Immune Shield
- Kids' Cold & Flu Fighter
- Kids' Cough Fighter
- Probiotic 8
- Why men, women and kids need different multivitamins
- Kids' immune health - the traditional Chinese medicine perspective
- 9 ways to get your kids to eat more veggies (some of them are super-sneaky!)
- Tips for keeping kids calm
- Nourishing your little ninjas
- Windy weather and common colds
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.