Kidney and bladder health
The kidneys, bladder, ureters and urethra compromise your body's urinary tract, a very clever filtration system that helps excrete waste products from your body. Additionally, in Chinese medicine, the kidney organ-meridian is thought of as the battery of your body, where a form of life force energy called Jing is stored. Check out our resources below to discover ways to help strengthen your kidneys and promote health of the urinary system.
- Kidney Tonic
- Kidney health in Chinese medicine
- What is Jing?
- Go-go-goji berry! Everything you need to know about this deliciously sour superfood
- Kidney-nourishing foods
- Kidney-nourishing black bean and quinoa stew
- Kidney-boosting black rice porridge
- Staying energised and in balance over the festive season
- The Wellness Couch podcast: Qi, Yin, Yang, Jing and more!
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.