Healthy muscles are an important way to keep moving and have an active lifestyle, plus they provide stability to the skeleton. Check out our resources below to find out more about how you can support healthy muscle function and relieve mild muscle pain:
For healthy muscle function
- Magnesium Advanced
- Magnesium Advanced Powder Lemon-Lime Zing
- Magnesium Advanced Powder Watermelon
- CoQ10 150mg
For muscle pain relief
Plus, more on muscles
- Pain Relief Gel
- Which foods contain magnesium?
- Is it time for a magnesium top up?
- Are you getting enough magnesium?
- Sore, tense or tired muscles?
- What motivates you to keep moving?
- Hip opening and breath retention
- Optimising absorption of zinc and magnesium
- All about arnica
- Pain: perspectives from Chinese medicine
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.