Allergy management through supportive symptom relief
Allergy symptoms can be uncomfortable and distressing. Seasonal allergies can cause runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes and itchy skin. There is a range of Chinese and western herbal medicines and nutrients that provide anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic action to assist in the management of allergy symptoms, and help relieve the redness, itching and sneezing caused by common allergens. Here at Fusion® Health we understand the importance of supporting symptom relief, so we researched the most current scientific clinical evidence and combined this information with thousands of years of traditional knowledge to develop products that nourish, soothe and support the body through every stage of allergy management.
|Hayfever and allergic rhinitis
||Runny nose, mucosal inflammation, watery eyes, sneezing, itchy nose and throat
||Skin inflammation, dry, red, itchy skin
||Itchy skin, burning, pain, redness, weeping or crusty skin
||Raised, pink, swollen lumps, intense itchiness, discomfort
Here’s what Chinese medicine has to say about Allergies
- Chinese medicine teaches that allergies develop as a result of deficient defensive (protective) Qi, which is normally generated by the Lung (organ-meridian system) and distributed to all surfaces of the body including the skin and mucous membranes.
- Adequate defensive Qi underpinned by strong Kidney energy (inherited energy or Jing), can repel most external pathogens, whether antigenic or microbial in origin.
- Allergy - Traditionally used to assist in the management of allergic rhinitis (hay fever), dermatitis and mild urticaria (hives).
- Sinusitis - Helps to relieve symptoms of rhinitis, including sneezing and runny nose.
- Zinc Advanced - Zinc is essential for healthy immune system function. Vitamin B6 is essential for antibody responses (antibody-mediated immunity). Vitamin C has mild antihistamine effects.
- Dermaheal - Topically heals, moisturises and soothes inflammation and redness with antibacterial, antifungal and antipruritic (anti-itch) actions.
- Skin Tonic - Improves texture, revitalises and moisturises skin from the inside by invigorating Liver Blood and replenishing Kidney Jing. Cleanses and nourishes the Blood, and invigorates circulation to promote healing. Assists in the relief of redness, itching, dryness and inflammation of the skin.
- Kids' Probiotic Advanced - May provide protection against and assist in the management of allergic conditions.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Want personalised health advice?
Complete our online questionnaire and one of our Naturopaths will help advise you on the right Fusion® Health products for you.
To find out more about Allergies click on these health articles
Zinc where have you been all my life
A letter to my lungs
What are you made of
A Holistic Approach
Strengthen your kidneys
Watch our short Video
The Fusion Health Story
Fusion Health Kidney Tonic
Listen to our Podcast
Healthy Living Podcast - Living With Allergies