Helping you keep your stride through the ageing process!
Ageing is the metabolic process of getting older. It’s inevitable, we know that. And although everyone is familiar with the concept of ageing, getting older can bring physical and mental hurdles which signal that the body is slowing down. There is no fountain of youth, and if there was, would we want it? There may be elements of the ageing process that can be frustrating, the physical stiffness and delay in reflexes might seem a hindrance at times. Yet by taking antioxidants for protection against free radical damage, by keeping the mind and body agile and promoting healthy circulation, there are ways you can age gracefully without breaking your stride.
|Health concerns||Common symptoms|
|Declining cognitive function due to ageing||Poor recall, reduced ability to recount short and long term events, mental and physical fatigue, lack of focus, reduced mental performance and concentration|
|Libido (low)||Reduced sex drive or sexual disinterest|
|Menopause||A natural change process that can bring a host of symptoms including hot flushes, night sweats, fatigue, depression and vaginal dryness.|
Here’s what Chinese medicine has to say about Ageing
- Zhang Fu (organs of the body as functional entities) relationships and the state of Qi, Blood and body fluids in terms of Yin and Yang (energy) are important guiding principles for traditional Chinese medicine to regulate the body to achieve health and assist anti ageing.
- From a functional aspect, TCM believes the core of ageing is centred around the five organ systems, the Heart, Liver, Lung, Spleen and Kidney. In other words, internal disharmonies that affect the body's ability to maintain, repair and defend itself as it ages are mainly associated with the Heart, Liver, Lung, Spleen and Kidney.
- Traditional Chinese medicine recognises the relationship between internal health and external vitality. There are multiple concepts of treatment for anti ageing based on herbal medicine, Acupuncture, diet, lifestyle, fresh air and gentle exercise to rejuvenate flow of energy and promote recovery of vitality.
- CoQ10 150mg - Essential for cellular energy, supports healthy heart function.
- Ginkgo - Enhances circulation to the brain, eyes, hands and feet. Antioxidant protection against free radical damage.
- Green Tea - Standardised to antioxidant catechins to enhance the body’s antioxidant defences. Maintains normal health of the skin and liver.
- Kidney Tonic - Nourishes and helps strengthen key organs of reproductive health, the Kidney organ-meridian system.
- Memory - Improve cognitive function and mental performance.
- Multi Vitamin & Mineral Advanced - Aids energy levels and assists normal brain function, supports heart health.
- Revital 8 - A rich source of antioxidants to promote healthy ageing, support cardiovascular health and help maintain normal cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- OceanPure Fish Oil - supports healthy brain and joint function, assists in maintaining healthy eyes and vision.
- Women's Multi Advanced - A nutrient rich formula with therapeutic botanicals and optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals, tailored specifically for the needs of Women. Supporting energy production, stress resistance, healthy ageing and reproductive health
- Men's Multi Advanced - A nutrient rich, synergistic formula with therapeutic botanicals and optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals to support healthy male physiology and function.
- Curcumin Advanced – Assists with arthritic inflammation, pain, swelling and stiffness. A rich source of antioxidants to promote healthy ageing.
- Turmeric – Assists with inflammation, supports cardiovascular health, provides a rich source of antioxidants to promote health ageing.
- Menopause Free; Menopause – Assists to relieve symptoms associated with menopause including hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness
- Men's Balance – Tonifies Kidney Yang to support normal prostate function and assist in the management of medically diagnosed BPH
- Vitamin C 1000mg – Vitamin C and Zinc are antioxidants that protect the body and cells from free radical/ oxidative damage.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
Want personalised health advice?
Complete our online questionnaire and one of our Naturopaths will help advise you on the right Fusion® Health products for you.