Internal nourishment for healthy skin and nails
Luminous skin and strong, healthy nails are great indicators of internal health. As they say ’a healthy outside begins with a healthy inside’. Dry, dull skin and flaky nails are both signs that there may be a lack of dietary nutrients and imbalances within the body. Many factors are important for the health of skin and nails such as adequate hydration, nutrient intake and healthy circulation. Acne and psoriasis are conditions that may have various causative factors and both of these conditions can cause discomfort and embarrassment. At Fusion® Health we understand the importance of healthy skin and nails, and have developed a range of products that deliver essential nutrients specific to skin and nail health. In addition we have added Chinese and western herbal medicines which provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifying, circulatory stimulating and wound healing actions, to support healthy radiant skin and help nails become stronger and healthier.
|Health concerns||Common symptoms|
|Acne/Pimples||Blackheads, cysts, inflamed skin, pimples, white heads|
|Boils (minor)||Inflammation, pain, pus|
|Burns (minor)||Blister, pain, redness, scalding|
|Cold Sores||Blister, redness, pain, tingling|
|Cuts, Abrasions & Scratches||Abrasion, cuts, minor wounds, scratches|
|Dermatitis/Eczema||Crusting, itching, redness, inflammation, weeping|
|Hives (urticaria)||Itchy, raised patches, redness, swelling|
|Insect Bites & Stings||Itchy, pain, redness, swelling|
|Nail Condition (poor)||Brittle, poor growth, splitting, weak|
|Psoriasis||Dry, inflammation, itchy, redness, silvery scales, skin thickening|
|Skin Dryness||Dry, flaky, itchy|
|Skin Condition (poor)||Dry, poor skin texture, firmness and elasticity|
|Tinea||Burning, itchy, nail discolouration|
|Wound Healing (slow)||Pain, pus, redness, swelling|
Here’s what Chinese medicine has to say about Hair health
- Healthy Liver Blood and Kidney Jing (energy) is vital to nourish and support the growth and renewal of skin cells as well as healthy hair and nail growth and development.
- Damp-Heat is the most common Chinese pathology of skin disorders. In chronic cases it can lead to Blood deficiency and a failure to nourish the skin.
- Dampness causes itching.
- Wind in the skin causes dryness and itching.
- Heat (or inflammation) causes skin redness.
- Acne may involve Damp-Heat, toxic Heat or Blood stasis.
- Nail growth and development depend on the health of the Kidney and Liver organ-meridian systems.