Internal nourishment for healthy skin and nails
Luminous skin and strong, healthy nails are great indicators of internal health. As they say ’a healthy outside begins with a healthy inside’. Dry, dull skin and flaky nails are both signs that there may be a lack of dietary nutrients and imbalances within the body. Many factors are important for the health of skin and nails such as adequate hydration, nutrient intake and healthy circulation. Acne and psoriasis are conditions that may have various causative factors and both of these conditions can cause discomfort and embarrassment.
At Fusion® Health we understand the importance of healthy skin and nails, and have developed a range of products that deliver essential nutrients specific to skin and nail health. In addition we have added Chinese and western herbal medicines which provide anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifying, circulatory stimulating and wound healing actions, to support healthy radiant skin and help nails become stronger and healthier.
||Blackheads, cysts, inflamed skin, pimples, white heads
||Inflammation, pain, pus
||Blister, pain, redness, scalding
||Blister, redness, pain, tingling
|Cuts, Abrasions & Scratches
||Abrasion, cuts, minor wounds, scratches
||Crusting, itching, redness, inflammation, weeping
||Itchy, raised patches, redness, swelling
|Insect Bites & Stings
||Itchy, pain, redness, swelling
|Nail Condition (poor)
||Brittle, poor growth, splitting, weak
||Dry, inflammation, itchy, redness, silvery scales, skin thickening
||Dry, flaky, itchy
|Skin Condition (poor)
||Dry, poor skin texture, firmness and elasticity
||Burning, itchy, nail discolouration
|Wound Healing (slow)
||Pain, pus, redness, swelling
Here’s what Chinese medicine has to say about Hair health
- Healthy Liver Blood and Kidney Jing (energy) is vital to nourish and support the growth and renewal of skin cells as well as healthy hair and nail growth and development.
- Damp-Heat is the most common Chinese pathology of skin disorders. In chronic cases it can lead to Blood deficiency and a failure to nourish the skin.
- Dampness causes itching.
- Wind in the skin causes dryness and itching.
- Heat (or inflammation) causes skin redness.
- Acne may involve Damp-Heat, toxic Heat or Blood stasis.
- Nail growth and development depend on the health of the Kidney and Liver organ-meridian systems.
- Hair, Skin & Nails - Promotes nail strength, growth and condition. Invigorates Liver Blood and replenishes Kidney Jing, with Phytofol® and silica, plus essential vitamins and minerals.
- Skin Tonic - Improves texture, revitalises and moisturises your skin from the inside by invigorating your Liver Blood and replenishing Kidney Jing. Cleanses and nourishes the Blood, and invigorates your circulation to promote healing. Assists in the relief of redness, itching, dryness and inflammation of the skin.
- Dermaheal - Topically heals, moisturises and soothes inflammation and redness with antibacterial, antifungal and antipruritic (anti-itch) actions.
- Vitex - Assists in the management of mild to moderate acne in males and females by reducing factors that can block skin pores and lead to blackheads and pustules.
- Detox - Traditionally used to promote detoxification and cleansing to support healthy skin function.
- Zinc Advanced - Supports the synthesis of collagen and connective tissue repair and strengthens resistance to minor infections.
- Allergy - Traditionally used to assist in the management of allergic rhinitis (hay fever), dermatitis and mild urticaria (hives).
- Green Tea - Rich source of antioxidant polyphenols to help neutralise free radicals from excessive sun exposure and pollution to promote healthy skin ageing.
- Revital 8 Antioxidant - Neutralises damaging free radicals to promote healthy skin.
- Probiotic Advanced - Promotes healthy intestinal microflora, which may assist in the management of eczema and other dry skin conditions.
- OceanPure Fish Oil - Assists in the relief of dry, itchy skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, supports skin elasticity and integrity.
- Kids' Probiotic Advanced – May help to provide protection against and assist in the management of allergic conditions including eczema and atopic dermatitis.
- Vitamin C 1000 Advanced – Assists in the healing and repair of the skin and connective tissue and assists wound healing. Vitamin C is necessary for the manufacture of collagen in the body.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Want personalised health advice?
Complete our online questionnaire and one of our Naturopaths will help advise you on the right Fusion® Health products for you.
Free radical damage
A New Approach To Treating Skin Disorders – GoMag 24 2011
Healthy U Spring Skin Edition June 2012
Watch our short Video
The Fusion Health Story
Fusion Health® Hair Tonic
Hair Growth Products from Fusion
Why Does Hair Stop Growing
Where Wisdom Meets Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails.