Our exciting range of products specially formulated for children aged 2 and older is available now at health food stores Australia-wide.
We’re delighted to introduce Fusion for Kids, an exciting range of products that get the tick of approval from parents and kids alike.
These products have been specially formulated to be:
- Suitable for children aged 2+
- Great tasting, with naturally derived flavours and no added sugar
- Free from added dairy products, gluten and nuts
In addition to tasting delicious, the herbal liquids in the Fusion for Kids range are easy to mix in water or juice, so they're easy for kids to take (even those who are fussy!)
FUSION KIDS’ NUTRIENT NINJA
Fusion Kids’ Nutrient Ninja is a delicious-tasting multivitamin for growing kids, with no added sugar or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners. It contains 23 nutritionals, including:
- Iron to support healthy cognitive development
- B-group vitamins to support energy production
- Vitamins A and D3 to support healthy bone building and the development of healthy teeth
- Vitamin K2 for additional support of healthy bone growth
- Fusion Kids’ Nutrient Ninja also contains ziziphus, which is traditionally used to calm the mind and ease nervous tension in Chinese medicine.
FUSION KIDS’ ASTRA 8 IMMUNE SHIELD
- Immune support especially for kids
- Includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Contains zinc to help reduce the frequency of children’s common colds
- Based on Jade Windscreen Formula, a herbal formula that combines astragalus with white atractylodes and fang feng and is traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds in Chinese medicine
Kids Astra 8 Immune Shield has a delicious naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with no added sugar.
FUSION KIDS’ COLD & FLU FIGHTER
- Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support children’s immune systems in fighting illness, and to relieve kids’ common cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat, runny nose and nasal congestion
- Elderflower, traditionally used to relieve children’s common cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat and mild fever
- Elderberry juice, equivalent to 408mg fresh juice per 2.5mL
- The traditional Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia
Kids’ Cold and Flu Fighter has a great kid-friendly taste with naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour and no added sugar.
FUSION KIDS’ COUGH FIGHTER
New Fusion Kids’ Cough Fighter has been specially formulated to taste great while soothing children’s coughs.
- Includes four of the herbs found in our popular Cough Lung Tonic formula: elecampane, thyme, balloonflower and Chinese licorice
- Plus ivy leaf to decrease coughing in children
- Expectorant actions to clear respiratory mucus, based on the traditional use of elecampane and thyme in Western herbal medicine
- Delicious naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with extra sweetness from Chinese licorice
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance when dietary intake is inadequate.