Our exciting new range of products specially formulated for children aged 2 and older is available now at health food stores Australia-wide.
We’re delighted to announce the launch of Fusion for Kids, an exciting new range of products that get the tick of approval from parents and kids alike.
These products have been specially formulated to be:
- Suitable for children aged 2+
- Great tasting, with no added sugar
- Sweetened with stevia and naturally derived flavours
- Simple to mix in water or juice, so they’re easy for kids to take (even those who are fussy!)
- Free from added dairy products, gluten and nuts
FUSION KIDS’ ASTRA 8 IMMUNE SHIELD
- Immune support especially for kids
- Includes astragalus to help stimulate a healthy immune response
- Contains zinc to help reduce the frequency of children’s common colds
- Based on Jade Windscreen Formula, a herbal formula that combines astragalus with white atractylodes and fang feng and is traditionally taken to help reduce the frequency of common colds in Chinese medicine
Kids Astra 8 Immune Shield has a delicious naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with no added sugar.
FUSION KIDS’ COLD & FLU FIGHTER
- Echinacea, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support children’s immune systems in fighting illness, and to relieve kids’ common cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat, runny nose and nasal congestion
- Elderflower, traditionally used to relieve children’s common cold and flu symptoms, including sore throat and mild fever
- Fresh elderberry juice, equivalent to 408mg per 2.5mL
- The traditional Chinese herbs honeysuckle and forsythia
Kids’ Cold and Flu Fighter has a great kid-friendly taste with naturally derived pear and blackcurrant flavour and no added sugar.
FUSION KIDS’ COUGH FIGHTER
New Fusion Kids’ Cough Fighter has been specially formulated to taste great while soothing children’s coughs.
- Includes four of the herbs found in our popular Cough Lung Tonic formula: elecampane, thyme, balloonflower and Chinese licorice
- Plus ivy leaf to decrease coughing in children
- Expectorant actions to clear respiratory mucus, based on the traditional use of elecampane and thyme in Western herbal medicine
- Delicious naturally derived blackcurrant flavour, with extra sweetness from Chinese licorice
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.