Features and benefits
- Features a garcinia extract standardised for its content of hydroxycitric acid (HCA)
- Includes standardised extracts of the Ayurvedic herbs coleus and gymnema
- Contains chromium to aid the metabolism of fats, sugars and proteins
- Chromium also helps with the breakdown of fats in the diet and maintains healthy blood sugar
How it works
Fusion Health Garcinia Cambogia Advanced contains chromium plus a garcinia extract that’s standardised for its content of HCA. In total, each tablet provides 400mg HCA, plus standardised extracts of the Ayurvedic herbs coleus and gymnema.
What is metabolism?
Metabolism is the process that your body uses to transform food into energy so it can carry out everyday functions such as breathing, digestion and blood circulation.
The amount of energy (calories or kilojoules) that your body uses to complete these vital processes is affected by your metabolism.1
Your body’s metabolism is influenced by factors like your diet and exercise habits, the ageing process and your sleeping patterns.
For example, if you consume more energy (calories or kilojoules) than you burn for fuel via your metabolic processes and physical activity, then you may put on weight because the body will store the excess energy as fat.1
Chromium aids sugar and fat metabolism
Chromium is an essential trace mineral that helps the body metabolise (or break down) dietary fats, carbohydrates (sugars) and proteins consumed in the diet so the body can use them for metabolic processes.
Chromium also helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
1. Metabolism. Better Health Vic. Accessed 13 Feb 2019, betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/metabolism
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.