Features and benefits
- Contains iron glycinate (an organic form of iron with high bioavailability) plus nutritional co-factors such as folic acid, vitamin B12 and vitamin C to enhance the absorption and utilisation of iron.
- Also contains Chinese herbs traditionally used to invigorate and nourish the Blood.
- Helps maintain healthy blood and healthy iron stores, and may help manage dietary iron deficiency.
- May help reduce fatigue, enhance vitality and stamina, strengthen immune defences and enhance digestion.
- Vegan formula, suitable for use by physically active people, athletes, growing children, breastfeeding women and the elderly.
- May also be beneficial during convalescence from minor infections and other mild illnesses, and after heavy menstrual periods.
How it works
Blood flow is essential to life, transporting oxygen and nutrients to the tissues, removing wastes so they can be metabolised and excreted, and transporting immune cells to the site of infection or injury – among many other functions.
However, from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Blood performs other roles in the body too, including maintaining adequate moisture (preventing Dryness) and nourishing the body’s organs and tissues, which in turn enables your limbs to move, your senses to perceive the world around you, and your mind to make decisions and react to your environment.
According to this ancient philosophy, the vitality of the Blood depends on harmony between the Heart, Kidney, Spleen, Liver and Lung organ-meridian systems, which work together to generate, strengthen and store the Blood and direct its movement and flow around the body.
Fusion® Iron Blood Tonic contains a synergistic blend of herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to maintain harmony between these organ-meridians, strengthen and invigorate the Blood, and address Blood deficiency. These herbs also enhance stamina and vitality, support your immune defences and improve digestive function.
In addition, Iron Blood Tonic contains iron glycinate (an easily absorbed form of organic iron), plus vitamin C, folic acid, vitamin B12 and other nutrients required for the maintenance of healthy blood.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Discover more about Blood Vitality
Blood Vitality & Energy