Aids the management of cystitis symptoms such as pain, burning and urinary frequency.
Features and benefits
- Helps manage the symptoms of acute and chronic cystitis including pain, burning, inflammation, low-grade fever and the urgent and/or frequent need to urinate.
- Helps reduce the frequency and severity of cystitis.
- Also soothes urinary irritation, relieves fluid retention, and promotes normal urinary health.
- Synergistic formula combining Western, Ayurvedic and Chinese herbs specially chosen for their antimicrobial properties and ability to inhibit bacterial adhesion to the mucous membranes of the urinary tract.
- Suitable for men, women and children over 6 years old.
- If you experience recurrent episodes of cystitis, we recommend combining Cystitis tablets with Fusion®Kidney Tonic for additional support of the urinary system.
How it works
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), cystitis symptoms such as pain on urination, urinary frequency and urgency are often regarded as being indicative of excessive Damp Heat in the Bladder organ-meridian system.
Fusion® Cystitis tablets contain cooling herbs traditionally used to drain Damp Heat from the Bladder, including Asian Plantain, Alisma, Phellodendron and Pyrrosia.
These herbs are accompanied by Cranberry, which may help reduce the frequency of cystitis by preventing E.coli bacteria from adhering to the bladder wall where they are able to colonise and cause irritation.
In addition, Fusion® Cystitis tablets contain the Western herb Uva-Ursi (also known as Bearberry) for its mild diuretic properties and anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effects on the urinary tract, and the Ayurvedic herb Crataeva as a traditional bladder tonic.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.