Relief from symptoms of indigestion and over-indulgence, including bloating, belching, flatulence and intestinal cramps.
Features and benefits
- Helps relieve digestive symptoms associated with overeating and non-specific dyspepsia (indigestion), including bloating, belching, flatulence, intestinal cramps (colic), feeling overly full, irregular bowel movements and the appearance of undigested food in the stools.
- Contains herbs traditionally used to promote healthy gastrointestinal function and digestion, and enhance the breakdown and metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Promotes a healthy appetite, and is suitable for use by children, older people and those recovering from illness.
- Stimulates the production and flow of bile to address sluggish digestion and reduce food stagnation.
- Also provides symptomatic relief from the pain and discomfort of gastritis and medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to harmonise and strengthen the Stomach and Spleen organ-meridians and their functions, including aiding the digestion and assimilation of nutrients and energy (Qi) from food and supporting the excretion of wastes.
- If you suffer from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome, we recommend combining Digestive Tonic with Fusion® .
- For added digestive benefits and to support healthy liver and gallbladder function, consider taking Fusion® Liver Tonic alongside Digestive Tonic.
How it works
Do you suffer from mild digestive complaints such as bloating, burping, flatulence or irregular bowel movements?
These types of symptoms may indicate poor or sluggish digestive function, and are often the result of dietary habits like overeating, eating a poor diet (for example, consuming excessive amounts of greasy food, alcohol or sugary food or drinks), not taking the time to chew your food properly, or eating in a hurry or while under stress.
Fusion® Digestive Tonic contains herbs traditionally used to stimulate and enhance digestion and relieve symptoms of over-indulgence, non-specific dyspepsia (indigestion) , gastritis and medically diagnosed IBS.
The herbs in this formula have been carefully blended according to the ancient principles of TCM, which views digestion as a process in which the Stomach and Spleen organ-meridian systems work together to transform food into nutrients and Qi (energy), transport them to where they’re needed and facilitate the elimination of wastes.
For example, among other herbs, Digestive Tonic contains Red Date, Chinese Yam and Atractylodes to harmonise and strengthen the Stomach and Spleen. Also present are herbs such as Asian Hawthorn and Radish Seed, which are traditionally used to promote digestion and eliminate food stagnation, and Citrus Peel, which is traditionally indicated for abdominal bloating and sensations of being overly full.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.