A high potency ginkgo supplement to promote healthy ageing and mental performance.
Features and benefits
- Each high potency Ginkgo 6000 tablet contains 6 g of Ginkgo biloba, standardised to provide 28.8 mg of Gingko flavonglycosides.
- Naturally rich in antioxidants that promote healthy ageing.
- Enhances blood flow to the brain, and may improve mental performance, memory, concentration and learning capacity.
- Promotes blood flow to the eyes and ears, and aids in the management of mild dizziness and tinnitus (ringing in the ears).
- Also enhances peripheral circulation (blood flow to the hands, feet and lower limbs), and may help manage cold extremities and difficulty walking when these problems are caused by age-related, circulatory or vascular problems.
How it works
Do you feel that you’re not as sharp as you used to be?
Up to one in five of us experience some degree of mild cognitive impairment from the age of 65 onwards, often manifesting as a mild but noticeable reduction in memory or thinking capacity (for example, you might find yourself forgetting that you’ve already told someone something or that you’re having more difficulty than you used to deciding how to tackle a complex task).
Ginkgo biloba supports healthy ageing and may improve several aspects of mental performance, including memory, concentration and learning capacity.
It is believed to work via a number of mechanisms that result in enhanced circulation and blood flow to the brain, including dilating (opening) the blood vessels, reducing the thickness (viscosity) of the blood, and helping to protect the blood vessels and other cells from free radical damage.
These actions on the blood vessels mean Ginkgo may be beneficial for a wide range of conditions associated with compromised circulation, including tinnitus, mild dizziness, coldness of the hands and feet, and the walking difficulties that affect many people as they get older.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.