Combines therapeutic daily doses of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM with high potency Ginger and Black Pepper extracts for enhanced anti-inflammatory effects.
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated to be suitable for people with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, vertebral disk problems.
- Also suitable for use after strenuous exercise or injury.
- Helps reduce arthritis symptoms such as joint inflammation, pain,tenderness and stiffness.
- Also improves joint lubrication and mobility.
- Aids cartilage production and supports normal joint function and repair.
- Helps maintain the integrity of joint linings (articular surfaces), intervertebral disks and other forms of connective tissue.
How it works
The pain, inflammation and reduced range of motion that afflict arthritic joints are a consequence of destructive changes to the affected tissues, many of which involve the cartilage lining the joint surfaces.
Glucosamine and chondroitin are natural building blocks required by the body for the production of new cartilage, and along with MSM, may help to relieve joint inflammation, tenderness and pain, while also reducing stiffness and improving mobility (making it easier for you to manage activities like climbing stairs or maintaining your exercise regime).
Fusion® Glucosamine Premium Repair combines these important joint-protecting nutrients with Ginger, which has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese, Ayurvedic and Middle Eastern (Unani Tibb) medicine to relieve rheumatic and arthritic conditions.
Scientific studies support Ginger’s long held reputation as an anti-inflammatory herb that exerts its effects via multiple different mechanisms, including some of those involved in rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, several clinical trials have found it to have beneficial effects in the treatment of osteoarthritis, including helping to relieve pain and swelling.
This formulation is further enhanced by the inclusion of Black Pepper extract to increase absorption and bioavailability.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.