Thinning or damaged hair, brittle nails or poor skin condition may be an indication of poor nutritional status. Fusion® Health Hair, Skin & Nails has been specially formulated to provide nutrients that promote healthy hair growth, nourish the nails and support skin health.
Features and benefits
- Specially formulated with Phytofol® and silica to enhance the clinical effects of Fusion® Health Hair Tonic.
- May assist in the management of hair conditions such as alopecia, thinning hair, premature greying of the hair, split ends and dull, weak or brittle hair.
- Helps maintain healthy nails, and may help strengthen soft or brittle nails and reduce breakage, splitting, chipping and flaking.
- May help improve the texture, tone, firmness and elasticity of the skin, and aid the management of skin conditions such as dryness, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, mild to moderate acne, and minor wounds (like cuts, scratches, abrasions or burns).
- Contains highly bioavailable forms of zinc and manganese.
- Suitable for men, women, and children.
How it works
Fusion® Health Hair, Skin & Nails contains silica, which is required for the structural integrity of the skin and the production and repair of collagen and other forms of connective tissue.
Also present are antioxidant nutrients such as zinc, manganese and vitamins C and E, which may help protect cells from free radical damage that can be associated with premature skin ageing.
In Hair, Skin & Nails, these nutrients are supported by Phytofol®. Exclusively available from Fusion® Health, Phytofol® is an extract of the herb Fallopia multiflora, which works by revitalising and reactivating the hair follicles to stimulate growth.
In Chinese medicine, Fallopia multiflora has traditionally been used to nourish the scalp, maintain healthy hair follicle function, promote hair growth and help inhibit premature greying. It may assist in the management of hair loss (including male and female pattern baldness and alopecia, also known as spot baldness), and enhance hair volume, strength, shine and colour.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Listen to our Podcast
Discover more about hair, skin and nail health
Hair Tonic + Hair, Skin & Nails
Understanding the Genetics of Pattern Baldness
Why does hair fall out?
Hair Growth Cycle
New Product Fusion Health Hair, Skin & Nails with Phytofol and high strength Silica
A Unique Solution for Healthy Hair Growth
Hair today, gone tomorrow
Ladies, are you worried about thinning hair?