Specially formulated to support men’s health, relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed benign prostate hypertrophy (BPH) and help maintain the health of the male reproductive system.
Features and benefits
- Aids the management of medically diagnosed BPH (also known as benign prostatic hyperplasia) and provides relief from its symptoms, including increased urinary frequency, night-time urination (nocturia), and urinary urgency, weakness of the urinary stream, difficulty starting urination (hesitancy), dribbling after urination and incomplete emptying of the bladder.
- Supports sperm production and the normal functioning and motility of sperm in healthy men.
- May help maintain healthy levels of testosterone and other male hormones and aid the management of androgen deficiency (also known as andropause or ‘male menopause’) associated with normal ageing. Symptoms of androgen deficiency may include decreased virility, low libido, muscular weakness, joint pain, stress and poor memory.
- May help to address hair loss (male and female pattern baldness).
- Also supports healthy cognitive, cardiovascular, liver and immune system function.
- If you’re experiencing hair loss, we recommend combining Men’s Balance with Fusion® Hair Tonic and Hair, Skin & Nails.
- To further support sex drive and performance, we recommend taking Fusion® Libido alongside Men’s Balance.
How it works
Fusion® Men’s Balance has been specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to support men’s health at all stages of adulthood. It promotes healthy sperm production and motility, enhances libido and virility, aids the management of medically diagnosed BPH, and helps relieve androgen deficiency in ageing males (also known as andropause or male menopause), which usually begins in the late 40s or early 50s.
From the perspective of TCM, the male reproductive tract is governed by the Kidney organ-meridian system, which is responsible for all aspects of reproduction and the body’s fluid balance, and is the storehouse for Yin, Yang and Jing (a form of energy that’s considered responsible for vitality and is sometimes referred to as Kidney Essence).
As you get older, your levels of stored Jing decline, causing or contributing to many of the symptoms commonly associated with ageing, such as hair loss and joint stiffness. In addition, an energetic imbalance in Kidney Yin and Kidney Yang may lead to decreased sex drive and/or virility, and problems with the production and excretion of urine like those commonly experienced in medically diagnosed BPH.
Men’s Balance contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs traditionally used to fortify Kidney Jing and balance Kidney Yin and Yang, thus promoting healthy ageing, supporting normal male hormone and reproductive function, and relieving symptoms associated with andropause.
This formula also invigorates the circulation of Qi and Blood to reduce stagnation and support normal prostate function. It contains a standardised extract of the Western herbal medicine Saw Palmetto for the management and symptomatic relief of BPH, which may inhibit activity of the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and contributes to benign prostate enlargement.
The antioxidant nutrients zinc, lycopene and selenium are also present to support men’s reproductive health and help protect prostate cells from free radical damage.