A high potency vitamin C and zinc to support immune health, boosted by Elderflower, which may help relieve symptoms of colds, flu, hayfever and sinusitis*.
Features and benefits
- Supports immune function and may reduce the frequency and duration of colds, flu and upper respiratory tract infections
- High potency vitamin C, buffered to be gentler on the stomach than ascorbic acid alone
- Zinc glycinate provides additional immune support and is more readily bioavailable than some other forms of zinc (e.g. zinc sulfate)
- Also contains Elderflower, which is traditionally taken to relieve symptoms of colds, flu, hayfever and sinusitis*
- Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ also has antihistamine and antioxidant properties and supports the health of the blood vessels and skin
- Pleasant-tasting, chewable tablet suitable for adults and children over 6 years
- Sugar-free formula, free of artificial flavours and sweeteners
- Vegan formula
How it works
Fusion® Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ may reduce your risk of catching a cold or the flu, and help you recover more quickly if you do get sick.
It combines the immune-supporting nutrients vitamin C and zinc with Elderflower, which has traditionally been used to ease the mucous congestion associated with colds and flu, and may also help relieve sore throats, coughs and mild fevers*.
Elderflower has also traditionally been taken to relieve stuffed up and runny noses in allergic conditions such as hayfever and sinusitis*. The antihistamine properties of vitamin C may provide additional support for people with allergies.
Vitamin C also supports cardiovascular health and assists in wound healing and connective tissue repair.
Along with zinc, it’s required for the maintenance of healthy skin, and is an antioxidant that protects the cells from free radical damage.
Fusion® Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ is a buffered formulation containing calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate, which are mineral-based forms of vitamin C. As a result, it’s gentler on the stomach than vitamin C supplements made with ascorbic acid alone.
Vitamin C 1000 Advanced™ also contains zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed than some other forms of zinc (e.g. zinc sulfate).
This pleasant-tasting formula is naturally flavoured with elderberry. It’s also naturally sweetened with monk fruit (a Chinese fruit) and thaumatin (derived from a West African fruit called katemfe), and does not contain any artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
* Based on use in traditional Western herbal medicine
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.