Features and benefits
- Ubiquinol is the active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is better absorbed and more readily available to the body than regular CoQ10
- Supports healthy heart muscle function
- Supports healthy blood vessel function
- Helps healthy people maintain their cholesterol health
- Supports energy production
- Supports healthy muscle function
- Helps protect against free radical damage (including exercise-related oxidative damage)
How it works
CoQ10 is a vitamin-like substance that's required for the functioning of nearly all cells, but needs to be converted to its active form, ubiquinol, before it can be utilised by the body.
Ubiquinol is the active or 'converted' form of CoQ10, low levels of which may cause fatigue and muscle aches and pains. It's essential for cellular energy production, especially in tissues with high energy demands, like the heart, brain and muscles.
Compared to regular CoQ10 supplements that contain CoQ10 in the form of ubidecarenone or ubiquinone, ubiquinol is absorbed more quickly and has higher bioavailability, resulting in more rapid increases in blood levels.
Fusion Ubiquinol 150 supports heart and blood vessel health by supporting healthy functioning of the endothelium (the inner lining of the blood vessels) and helping healthy people maintain their cholesterol health.
Ubiquinol is also a potent fat-soluble antioxidant, which helps protect the body cells, tissues and structures from free radical damage (including the oxidative damage associated with exercise). It also recycles other antioxidants such as vitamins E and C, enabling them to be re-used by the body after they've performed their own antioxidant functions.
Fusion Ubiquinol 150 contains Kaneka QH™ ubiquinol, which has been the subject of numerous clinical trials and experimental studies, and is produced via ecologically friendly proprietary technology.