Features and benefits
- High-potency formula containing Green Coffee extract standardised for its content of chlorogenic acids (CGA) and Green Tea, standardised for its content of catechins
- Supports healthy weight loss*
- Suitable for overweight people and those who’ve lost weight and want to avoid regaining it*
- May also help healthy people maintain normal blood pressure, cholesterol and blood lipid levels
How it works
Fusion® Weight Burn supports healthy weight loss* by helping to generate heat in the body (thermogenesis) and consequently helping to increase the number of calories burned for fuel (energy expenditure). When taken at the recommended dose (1 tablet, three times daily after meals), Fusion® Weight Burn provides 702mg catechins from Green Tea, which may assist thermogenesis, so may be beneficial for people looking to lose weight or prevent weight regain*.
The recommended daily dose of Fusion® Weight Burn also contains 801mg per day of chlorogenic acids (CGA) from Green Coffee. In a 12-week clinical study published in the Journal of International Medical Research, overweight people who took similar doses of CGA to those found in Fusion® Weight Burn lost an average of three times as much weight as the study participants who took a placebo supplement1.
The catechins in Green Tea and CGA in Green Coffee Bean are potent antioxidants that may support cardiovascular health by scavenging free radicals. Green Tea catechins help reduce the harmful oxidation of LDL-cholesterol and help healthy people maintain healthy cholesterol and lipid levels, while CGA from Green Coffee may help healthy people maintain healthy blood pressure.
* When taken in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and regular exercise.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
1) Reference: Thom E. The effect of chlorogenic acid enriched coffee on glucose absorption in healthy volunteers and it’s effect on the body mass when used long term in overweight and obese people. Journal of International Medical Research. 2007; 35: 900-908.Financial sponsor: ETC Research and Development (Norway).