Everybody gets moody from time to time. Moods are a natural part of your emotional rhythm, understanding your moods helps you manage your emotional wellbeing.
Take a look at our resources below to discover ways to support your mood.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Find out more about helpful ways to support your mood by browsing our resources below.
What influences your mood?
- Poor sleep, tiredness and overwork
- Poor nutrition
- Interactions with the people around you
- The weather
- Hormonal changes, such as due to your period, puberty, menopause, or pregnancy
- Lack of exercise
- Lack of adequate rest
- Drugs and alcohol
Lifestyle factors such as nutrition, exercise, and sleep habits, your use of alcohol & other drugs and your environment can also affect your mood in many ways, including
- Certain chemicals or high toxin exposure
- Seasonal fluctuations in daylight and weather
- Noise pollution and poor air quality
Please consult your health professional if you have concerns about your mental health and wellbeing.
Recipes and lifestyle tips
Eat well and lead a healthy, balanced lifestyle with these recipes and tips.