High-potency, clinically-trialled doses of Green Coffee and Green Tea to support your diet and exercise program and help you burn fat and lose weight.
Features and benefits
- High potency formula containing Thermolean®, our exclusive Green Coffee extract standardised for its content of chlorogenic acids (CGA) and Green Tea, standardised for its content of catechins.
- Supports healthy weight loss* and helps lower body fat percentage and body mass index (BMI).
- Promotes the burning of calories for fat loss in adipose tissue (stored fat).
- Regulates the absorption and utilisation of fat from the diet, improves fat metabolism and helps maintain healthy metabolic function.
- Suitable for people who are overweight and for those who want to maintain healthy metabolic function.
- May also help healthy people maintain normal blood sugar, blood pressure, cholesterol and blood lipid levels.
- Low caffeine formula, containing less than 14mg/tablet – around a quarter the amount found in a single shot of espresso.
How it works
Fusion® Health Weight Burn contains standardised extracts of Green Coffee and Green Tea, which have been shown to help activate fat cells to burn fat for energy, support weight loss*, improve body fat composition and support normal blood sugar, blood lipids and blood pressure in healthy people.
Weight Burn contains Fusion® Health’s exclusive Green Coffee extract Thermolean®. This high-potency, low-caffeine extract is made from green (or unroasted) coffee beans, and is standardised for its content of CGA.
Clinical research has shown that when overweight people take Green Coffee Bean extract (GCE) they lose more body weight and body fat than people who take a placebo, and also experience reductions in their Body Mass Index (BMI). These results are attributed to CGA, (the active component in GCE) which has the ability to reduce glucose absorption in the small intestines. By reducing excess glucose absorbed from the diet, the body burns fat reserves as an alternative source of energy.1,2
Green Tea extracts standardised for their content of antioxidants called catechins have also been shown to enhance weight loss and lead to reductions in BMI, waist circumference and body fat percentage when taken in doses equivalent to at least 625mg catechins per day.3
Both the catechins in Green Tea and CGA in Green Coffee Bean are potent antioxidants that may help to scavenge free radicals.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Green Tea is regarded as having the ability to release the excess Heat and Dampness that often characterises weight problems.
* When taken in conjunction with a calorie-controlled diet and regular exercise.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.