Cooling liver-nourishing salad
- 1/2 small watermelon or 2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 Granny Smith apple, julienned
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 80g sheep's milk feta, crumbled
- 1/4 bunch mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds, toasted
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Place the watermelon, apple, cucumber, feta and mint into a medium sized serving bowl.
- Put mustard seeds into a small frying pan and heat over medium heat until they start to 'pop', then remove them from the heat and add to your serving bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and olive oil in a jug and stir well, then pour over other ingredients
- Toss your salad well and serve immediately.
Serves 1-2 as a main, or 3-4 as a side.