Easy, adaptable turmeric paste
- 1/2 cup turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger grated
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup water
- Place all ingredients into a small saucepan over medium heat, and whisk continually until the oil is melted. Ensure you do not heat too high or for too long - take off the stove as soon as everything is well combined to make sure you retain the benefits of the turmeric.
- Let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, store in the refrigerator in an airtight container and consume within 2 weeks.