Healthy movie night snack platter
TOP TIP: For a non-vegan version of this snack platter, you could include cheeses or cold meats.
- 1 large serving platter
- Handful of your favourite olives
- 4 of your favourite protein balls
- Handful of popcorn
- Scoop of your favourite dip (we chose hummus)
- Handful of your favourite crackers
- 1 large carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 large cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 bunch green grapes
- 1 bunch red grapes
- Handful of your favourite dried fruit (we chose apple)
- Handful of honey macadamias
- Veggie chips
- Handful of your favourite dark chocolate, roughly broken
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit, sliced
- 1 punnet blueberries
- 1 punnet cherries
- ¼ watermelon, cut into slices
- 1 orange, cut into wedges
- 1 grapefruit, cut into wedges
- Your favourite seaweed snacks
- Place olives, protein balls, popcorn and dip into small serving bowls and arrange on a serving platter.
- Fan crackers, carrot sticks and cucumber sticks on the platter, near the dip.
- Wash and place the bunch of red and green grapes onto the platter.
- Continue to arrange remaining items onto the platter, ensuring you do not leave any space between the items.
- You can overlap items where appropriate, and build height to your platter to make it feel full and generous. Also aim to mix colours and textures to achieve the best aesthetic.