Tahini and Rose Halva Cookies
- 1 cup (250g) hulled tahini
- 1 cup (250g) of your favourite unrefined granulated sugar (we used coconut sugar)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir together until the mixture forms a ball and comes away from the sides of the bowl.
- Divide into roughly tablespoon-sized balls, and place on a lined baking tray. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Hot tip: Eat at least one warm! Store the remainder in the fridge if you like your cookies to have a delicious chewy consistency.