Top deck chocolate slice
The inspiration for this delectable slice comes from Cadbury’s classic Top Deck chocolate, which has been around for many years. It features a classic milk chocolate bar, topped with white chocolate. Needless to say, it’s one of Cadbury’s most popular bars!
Top tips when making this top deck chocolate slice:
- Top tips when making this top deck chocolate slice:
- Use two spatulas when adding and pressing into your baking tin, as the mixture can be quite sticky.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry for up to three days, or even longer in the fridge.
- Ice your slice! Add some simple chocolate icing to make this slice extra-tasty.
- 170g coconut butter
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1½ cups shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons brown rice syrup
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Line a rectangular or square baking tin with baking paper.
- Place coconut butter into a small saucepan and heat over a medium heat until runny, stirring regularly.
- Place melted coconut butter, cashews, shredded coconut, vanilla extract, coconut cream and brown rice syrup into a food processor, and blend until well combined.
- Remove half the mixture and press into the prepared baking tin.
- Add cacao and cinnamon powders to the remaining mixture, and process until mixed through. Press over the top of the vanilla layer.
- Place tin into the freezer until set (approximately 30 mins to one hour), then remove from the freezer and cut into squares.