Features and benefits
- A bioenhanced CoQ10 supplement with piperine (from black pepper) for enhanced absorption and bioavailability
- Supports heart and cardiovascular health
- CoQ10 is a potent antioxidant which supports healthy cholesterol and blood lipids (triglycerides)
- Supports the health of blood vessels
- Maintains energy levels and physical endurance
- Maintains CoQ10 levels in the body to support healthy ageing
- CoQ10 aids healthy muscle function, including heart and skeletal muscle
How it works
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a naturally occurring antioxidant nutrient that supports overall health and wellbeing.
Heart health and antioxidant support
CoQ10 supports heart and cardiovascular health, as well as cardiac (heart) muscle function and blood vessel health. CoQ10 has the following antioxidant actions in the body:
• Antioxidant properties help to protect blood lipids, cholesterol and other cells from free radical damage
• Recycling of vitamin E into its antioxidant form after it too has scavenged (or ‘mopped up’) free radicals
Energy and healthy ageing
CoQ10 is especially important for oxygen uptake and the production of energy in the form of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), and consequently is concentrated in the cells of tissues that have high levels of metabolic activity, such as your heart and skeletal muscle.
Taking CoQ10 supplements may be particularly beneficial to support healthy ageing (both due to its heart-supportive benefits and because your production of CoQ10 declines as you get older) and for those who are physically active (through supporting physical capacity, because exercise reduces muscle levels of CoQ10).
Fusion’s CoQ10 150mg capsules include piperine (derived from black pepper) that enhances the bioavailability of CoQ10 and optimises its absorption from the digestive tract.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.