Features and benefits
Fusion Ginkgo 6000 is a high-strength, standardised supplement to:
- Improve memory and cognitive performance
- Help increase attention span
- Support learning and information processing
- Maintain healthy brain function
- Relieve mild dizziness
- Enhance blood vessel health
- Support healthy blood circulation, including peripheral circulation (blood flow to the hands, legs and feet)
- Reduce free radical formation in the body
How it works
Supporting healthy brain function
As you get older, it’s normal for your brain to undergo a number of changes, which can include a build-up of fat or other deposits in brain cells (neurons), a reduction in the number of neurons, and slower processing of the communication that occurs between neurons.1
With the right support, a brain that has undergone these changes can still work just as well as a younger one.1
Keep your brain and memory in tip-top shape by exercising regularly and eating a healthy balanced diet, and by doing mental exercises such as reading and playing ‘thinking’ games, like Scrabble, which improve your mental fitness.1
Ginkgo improves memory and cognitive performance
You might have heard of the herb ginkgo as it’s often used in traditional Chinese medicine.
Ginkgo maintains healthy brain function and also enhances memory and cognitive performance in aging individuals.
Gingko also supports aspects of mental performance including:
- Attention span
- Information processing
Ginkgo supports healthy blood circulation
Blood vessels (the arteries, veins and capillaries) transport blood around the body. Ginkgo maintains blood vessel health and supports vasodilation – the process in which they widen or ‘open up’.
Ginkgo maintains healthy blood flow, including to the peripheral parts of the body, such as the hands, legs and feet.
It also acts as an antioxidant by reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Ginkgo relieves mild dizziness
Gingko is also used to decrease mild vertigo, a specific type of dizziness where you or your surroundings feel like they are spinning.2
1. Victoria State Government. Last updated Oct 2015 and accessed April 2020 from https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/HealthyLiving/healthy-ageing-...
2. Victoria State Government. Last updated May 2019 and accessed April 2020 from https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/health/conditionsandtreatments/dizzi...
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.