Features and benefits
- Provides 150mg silica per tablet
- Each tablet also provides 5mg of biotin, which may help strengthen soft or brittle nails and maintain the strength and condition of the hair
- Contains zinc, which may help maintain hair's condition and strength, plus help manage minor hair loss when it’s associated with inadequate dietary zinc intake
- Zinc may also help maintain the strength, condition and thickness of the nails, and is required for skin repair and healing
- Combines zinc and vitamin C to support the healthy formation and repair of collagen and connective tissue
- Provides antioxidant nutrients to help protect against free radical damage
How it works
Low dietary levels of some nutrients may contribute to poor condition of the hair, skin and/or nails, so Fusion Hair Skin & Nails provides silica and a broad spectrum of nutrients required to help maintain the health of these tissues.
Biotin is necessary for the health of the hair and skin, and is considered important for nail health, where it may help to strengthen soft and/or brittle nails.
Zinc is also required for the health of the hair and may help to maintain its condition and strength, plus help manage minor hair loss (when it’s associated with inadequate dietary zinc intake), and support the condition, strength and thickness of the nails.
In the skin, zinc is required for the repair and healing of damaged tissue, including minor wounds, cuts, scratches, abrasions, burns, pimples and blemishes. It also helps repair and maintain the integrity of collagen in the skin’s deeper layers, which contributes to skin’s strength and flexibility.
As we get older, collagen fibres in the dermis (the second layer of the skin) begin to decrease in number and break apart, losing their form and leading to the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
Along with vitamin C, zinc is involved in the production and integrity of collagen and thus helps to maintain and support healthy skin.
The zinc in Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails Advanced is in the form of zinc glycinate, which has enhanced bioavailability compared to some other types of zinc, such as zinc sulfate.
In addition to its actions on collagen, vitamin C is an antioxidant nutrient that helps protect the body against the cellular damage that can be caused by free radicals.
Other antioxidant nutrients in Fusion Hair, Skin & Nails include vitamin E and betacarotene. This formula also contains a comprehensive blend of other vitamins and trace minerals including manganese, copper, selenium, iodine, inositol, pantothenic acid and vitamins B2 and B6.
Discover more about hair, skin and nail health