Features and benefits
- Combines four sources of magnesium that are more readily absorbed and available to the body than magnesium from some other sources (such as magnesium oxide)
- Includes magnesium glycinate, which is delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise by compensating for magnesium depletion from sweating
- Supports normal cellular energy production and physical endurance when dietary intake is inadequate
- Supports neuromuscular function and bone health
- Supports glucose metabolism in healthy people
- Helps relieve premenstrual syndrome tension, such as mood swings, irritability and breast tenderness
When dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate, Fusion Magnesium Advanced:
- Relieves tired muscles, muscle cramps and mild spasms
- Reduces excess nervous energy
- Relieves sleeplessness
- Supports cardiovascular system health
- Aids muscle performance during exercise
How it works
Magnesium is an essential nutrient for human health and plays a critical role in over 300 cellular reactions in the body. These reactions involve many processes, including healthy muscle and neuromuscular function, energy production and sugar metabolism, as well as normal cardiovascular health.
Why choose magnesium glycinate?
The absorption of magnesium varies according to the type of magnesium consumed. Magnesium glycinate is a form of magnesium that has high bioavailability and stability within the body. This form of magnesium is delivered intact to the intestines for easy absorption.
Magnesium glycinate is more readily absorbed than some other forms of magnesium, as are magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate and magnesium amino acid chelate.1,2
Muscle function, sleeplessness and magnesium
Magnesium is needed for healthy muscle contraction and relaxation.
Magnesium helps relieve tired muscles, muscle cramps, muscle spasms, sleeplessness as well as restlessness when they’re associated with inadequate amounts of magnesium in the diet.
Electrolyte balance and exercise
Magnesium is involved in many processes that support muscle performance, including energy production and electrolyte balance after exercise
People who engage in strenuous exercise may have increased requirements for magnesium, and magnesium supports physical endurance and stamina in people whose diets are magnesium-deficient.
It also plays a vital role in restoring electrolytes, particularly after exercise, when magnesium can be lost through sweat.
Sugar metabolism, cardiovascular health and magnesium
Magnesium plays an important role in many enzymatic reactions involved in sugar metabolism. Magnesium also supports cardiovascular health when dietary intake of magnesium is inadequate.
Women’s health and magnesium
Reduced magnesium levels in blood plasma have been reported in women affected by premenstrual tension (PMT).3 Magnesium relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension, including mood swings, irritability and breast tenderness.
1. Walker, A.F. et al. Magnes Res, 2003;16(3):183-191.
2. Firoz, M. & Graber, M. Magnes Res, 2001;14(4):257-262.
3. Facchinetti, F et al. Obstet Gynecol 1991 Aug;78(2):177-81.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.