Features and benefits
- High-potency, broad-spectrum one-a-day multivitamin providing 36 nutrients and botanical extracts
- Contains seven herbs that support men’s physiology and function including antioxidant-rich Turmeric, Milk Thistle and Green Tea
- Includes Korean Ginseng and Withania (also known as Indian Ginseng or Ashwagandha), which have traditionally been used as revitalising tonics for men
- Contains a readily absorbed, highly bioavailable source of zinc to support men’s sexual vitality, reproductive function and immune, eye and skin health
- Helps the body and mind adapt to stress, so may be beneficial during times of intense work pressure or study
- Includes nutrients required for cognitive functioning (mental processing)
- Contains key vitamins and minerals involved in the cellular production of energy, including B-group vitamins, vitamin C and chromium
- Contains nutritional and herbal antioxidants to support healthy ageing
- Supports muscle function and tissue repair
- Iron-free formula
How it works
Men’s bodies require an ongoing supply of nutrients to facilitate essential physiological functions like digestion, cognition (mental processing), energy production, the ability to cope with stress, and the maintenance of immune and muscle health.
However, data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics suggests that on any given day fewer than one in ten Aussie men consume the recommended 5-6 servings of vegetables, and many consume no fruit at all.
These dietary habits increase your risk of becoming deficient in key vitamins and minerals.
Exercising hard or leading a busy, demanding or stressful life may increase your risk of deficiency even further by elevating your nutritional requirements.
Fusion® Health Men’s Multi Advanced™ has been specially formulated with a broad spectrum of nutrients that promote men’s physical and mental wellbeing and support:
- Stress resistance and adrenal function
- Reproductive health
- Energy production and cellular metabolism
- Heart and circulatory health
- Healthy digestion and liver function
- Cognitive function and vision
- Immune health
- Skin health and tissue repair
- Muscle and bone health
Men’s Multi Advanced™ also contains herbs that have traditionally been used in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine to enhance men’s vitality (Qi, or life force energy), masculine energy (referred to as Yang in traditional Chinese medicine), sexual vitality and reproductive functioning, including Korean Ginseng, Withania and Horny Goat Weed.
The antioxidant-rich herbs Turmeric, Milk Thistle and Green Tea are also present in this formula.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.