Features and benefits
Fusion Sinusitis is based on a herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San, which is traditionally used to help manage and relieve mild sinusitis symptoms in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
In mild sinusitis, ingredients in this formula help:
- Ease a blocked nose, sinus headaches and inflammation of the mucous membranes, based on traditional use of xanthium in TCM
- Soothe sinus pain, pressure and headache based on traditional use of white angelica in TCM
- Clear the eyes and head and relieve sinus headaches, based on traditional use of Asian wild mint in TCM
- Relieve a runny nose and have decongestant and anti-infective effects, based on traditional use of magnolia in TCM
- Stimulate the immune system, based on traditional use of houttuynia in TCM
How it works
Fusion Sinusitis is based on a herbal formula called Cang Er Zi San, which has hundreds of years of traditional use for helping to clear the sinus passages and manage mild sinusitis symptoms like catarrh (mucus) and sinus headaches in Chinese medicine.
Read on to learn more about individual ingredients in the formula, and their traditional uses in Chinese medicine.
Xanthium is traditionally taken in TCM to help manage mild sinusitis symptoms like a blocked nose, sinus congestion, sinus headaches, plus to clear the sinuses and help relieve irritation and inflammation of the mucous membranes.
Magnolia floweris traditionally regarded as having decongestant and anti-infective properties in TCM, where it’s used to help relieve runny nasal discharges when they’re a symptom of mild sinusitis, as well as to help relieve symptoms of a runny nose, sneezing and inflamed nasal mucous membranes when they’re related to hayfever.
White angelica is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to help relieve symptoms of pain, pressure and headache in mild sinusitis. In TCM these effects are traditionally attributed to the herb’s anti-infective and decongestant properties, its ability to open up the nose and sinuses, and its soothing effects on inflamed and irritated nasal mucous membranes.
Asian wild mint
Asian wild minthelps relieve headaches associated with mild sinusitis and clear the eyes and head, based on its traditional use in TCM.
Fusion Sinusitis also contains houttuynia, which is traditionally regarded as having anti-infective and immune-stimulating properties and the ability to dislodge mucus (phlegm) in TCM.