Features and benefits
Fusion Zinc Advanced contains zinc glycinate (a highly bioavailable form of zinc with enhanced absorption compared to some other types of zinc), supported by 1000mg vitamin C per tablet.
Zinc helps maintain healthy blood sugar and supports:
- Immune system and skin health
- Reproductive system health
- Healthy eyesight
- Healthy brain and cognitive function
- Healthy condition of the hair and nails
How it works
Fusion Zinc Advanced is a high-strength zinc supplement, providing 50mg elemental zinc per tablet, plus 1000mg vitamin C. Both nutrients are important for normal, healthy functioning of the immune cells and provide antioxidant benefits to help protect against free radical damage.
Additionally, zinc supports:
- Skin health and wound healing
- Healthy reproductive system function (including prostate function and the healthy production and maturation of sperm)
- Healthy eyesight and vision
- Strong, healthy hair and nails
- Healthy blood glucose levels
- Mental function
- Children’s healthy growth and development
Highly bioavailable zinc
Zinc Advanced contains a form of zinc called zinc glycinate, which is more readily absorbed and better absorbed by the body than some other forms of zinc (such as zinc sulfate).
Plus, vitamins B6 and C!
Zinc Advanced also includes vitamin B6 and C, which together with zinc help to maintain healthy immune function. Vitamin C is important for collagen formation and wound healing, and therefore alongside zinc and vitamin B6, is essential to skin health.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.