Taking Glucosamine? Try GlucosaGreen®
- Glucosamine occurs naturally in your body and is often used as a supplement to help reduce symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- GlucosaGreen® is a patented, high-quality, vegan and shellfish-free glucosamine
- GlucosaGreen® is sustainable and made using environmentally friendly processes
What is glucosamine?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar and naturally occurring substance that is produced in the body and found in cartilage. It is a vital building block for many of the materials that make up our joints such as cartilage, tendons and the fluid found within the joint capsule.
Natural sources of glucosamine include shellfish shells, animal bones, and fungi.
What are the benefits of glucosamine?
Glucosamine is commonly used as a supplement to help reduce the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis - a condition that is associated with a breaking down of the cartilage in the joints, resulting in pain, stiffness and loss of mobility.
Glucosamine plays a key role in promoting the production of proteoglycans - substances that are found in our connective tissue. Proteoglycans allow the cartilage that cushions the ends of our bones in our joints to attract and retain water. They also stimulate the production of a component of synovial fluid within joints that increases its lubricating and shock-absorbing properties.
Through this role glucosamine:
- Relieves symptoms of mild arthritis
- Reduces mild joint pain
- Improves joint mobility
- Enhances joint health
- Supports healthy connective tissue production
What is GlucosaGreen®?
GlucosaGreen® is a patented glucosamine, made using innovative technology that produces a high-quality, vegan and shellfish-free glucosamine without damaging the environment.
What makes GlucosaGreen® unique?
Most of the glucosamine being used in supplements today is made using chitin which is derived from shellfish.
Instead of using shellfish chitin, GlucosaGreen® is a vegan-friendly, shellfish-free glucosamine made using glucose derived from non-GMO corn as its starting material. It then goes through a patented, direct-fermentation process that efficiently turns the glucose into glucosamine.
GlucosaGreen® and the environment
One of the main reasons we love GlucosaGreen® is because it is made using environmentally friendly processes.
- GlucosaGreen® saves water – traditional shellfish glucosamine manufacturing uses 480 – 500 metric tons of clean water to make 1 metric ton of glucosamine. GlucosaGreen® manufacturing only requires 2 metric tons of clean water to produce the same amount of glucosamine.
- GlucosaGreen® reduces solid waste – to produce 1 metric ton of traditional shellfish glucosamine requires 30 – 40 metric tons of shellfish shells, and creates 5 – 6 metric tons of solid waste that needs to be sent to landfill. GlucosaGreen® is shellfish-free and its manufacturing produces 2% of the amount of solid waste generated by shellfish derived glucosamine.
- GlucosaGreen® production creates less harmful gases - GlucosaGreen® manufacturing requires significantly less chemical use than shellfish-derived glucosamine, leading to a reduction in air pollution
These dramatic reductions in environmental impact make GlucosaGreen® a sustainably produced alternative to traditional glucosamine.
Who makes GlucosaGreen®?
GlucosaGreen® is produced by TSI Group LTD, the world’s largest glucosamine manufacturer.
What Fusion products is GlucosaGreen® found in?
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.